Survey Crew Chief
Alpine Surveying & Engineering, Inc. is seeking a Survey Crew Chief to join our growing team.
We are a small, local company and have provided Land Surveying and Civil Engineering services to the Bozeman area since 2002. We are seeking a candidate who thrives in a small company environment and will provide personalized professional services to our established local client base. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work well with others, be an integral member of the team and perform a wide variety of land surveying tasks.
• Perform record research for boundary and ALTA/NSPS surveys under the supervision of a licensed Land Surveyor.
• Lead survey field crew for various projects including boundary surveys, engineering surveys and construction layout.
• Perform survey calculations and data analysis under the supervision of a licensed Land Surveyor.
• Experience with field data collection software to complete work assignments required.
• Experience with Carlson Survey and Leica survey equipment preferred.
• Drone pilot license and experience with photogrammetric surveys a plus.
• Minimum of one year of land surveying experience.
• Land Surveyor in Training license (LSIT) in Montana preferred.
• Strong work ethic, organizational skills, and ability to work well with others in a team.
Compensation & Benefits
• Annual salary $50,000 to $75,000 depending on experience.
• Performance based year end bonus.
• 15 days paid leave first year, increasing one day per year thereafter for the next 5 years.
• 6 paid holidays per year.
• $450 per month employer contribution toward health insurance.
• $100 per month employer contribution toward health savings account.
• 15% company SEP IRA annual contribution after one year of employment.