Entry Level Civil Engineer
Alpine Surveying & Engineering, Inc. is seeking an Entry Level Civil Engineer to join our growing team. This position will provide project management on a variety of civil engineering projects.
We are a small, local company and have provided Civil Engineering and Land Surveying services to the Bozeman area since 2002. We are seeking a candidate who thrives in a small company environment and will provide personalized professional services to our established local client base. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work well with others, be an integral member of the team and perform a wide variety of civil engineering tasks.
Work closely with licensed Senior Civil Engineers or Project Managers to provide design support on a variety of civil engineering projects.
Prepare a wide variety of work products including construction plans for water, sanitary sewer, and storm drainage piping systems, roadway plans, site plans and grading plans for residential and commercial development.
Perform construction phase services including inspection, material testing, submittal review.
Utilize CAD, Excel, Word and a variety of engineer modeling software to complete work assignments.
Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Engineering Technology.
Engineer Intern certification.
0 - 5 years of civil engineering experience related to site design, land development and municipal facilities.
Experience with CAD software. Experience with Carlson Software a plus.
Strong work ethic, organizational skills, proficiency with intermediate level drafting fundamentals and ability to quickly learn and apply new design skills.
Compensation & Benefits
• Annual salary $65,000 to $90,000 depending on experience.
• Performance based year end bonus.
• 15 days paid leave first year, increasing one day per year thereafter for the next 5 years.
• 6 paid holidays per year.
• $500 per month employer contribution toward health insurance.
• $100 per month employer contribution toward health savings account.
• 15% company SEP IRA annual contribution after one year of employment.
• $3,000 retention bonus. $1,500 after the first 6 month of employment, $1,500 after 1 year of employment.
• Please send your resume or and inquiries to email@example.com
or call (406) 586-5599 and ask for Norbert or Morgan