Land Use Planner
Alpine Surveying & Engineering, Inc. is seeking a Land Use Planner to join our growing team.
We are a small, local company and have provided Land Surveying and Civil Engineering services to the Bozeman area since 2002. We are seeking a candidate who thrives in a small company environment and will provide personalized professional services to our established local client base. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work well with others, be an integral member of the team and perform a wide variety of land surveying tasks.
• Act as client service manager/project manager to provide permitting on a variety of land use projects.
• Prepare subdivision applications.
• Prepare variance and land use applications.
• Assist clients with land use planning
• Present projects at public meetings and to regulatory agencies.
• Bachelor's degree in Planning or related field.
• 2-10 years of experience in a professional planning position.
• Excellent writing and communication skills.
• Strong work ethic, organizational skills, and ability to work well with others in a team.
• Ability to discuss and communicate land use issues with both technical professionals and the public.
Compensation & Benefits
• Annual salary $60,000 to $90,000 depending on experience.
• Performance based year end bonus.
• 15 days paid leave first year, increasing one day per year thereafter for the next 5 years.
• 6 paid holidays per year.
• $450 per month employer contribution toward health insurance.
• $100 per month employer contribution toward health savings account.
• 15% company SEP IRA annual contribution after one year of employment.