Alpine Surveying & Engineering, Inc. is seeking a Professional Land Surveyor licensed in the State of Montana to join our growing team.
We are a small, local company and have provided Land Surveying and Civil Engineering services to the Bozeman area since 2002. We are seeking a candidate who thrives in a small company environment and will provide personalized professional services to our established local client base. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work well with others, be an integral member of the team and perform a wide variety of land surveying tasks.
• Act as client service manager/project manager to provide land surveying services on a wide variety of surveying projects.
• Perform record research for boundary and ALTA/NSPS surveys.
• Lead survey field crew for various projects including boundary surveys, engineering surveys and construction layout.
• Perform survey calculations, data analysis, plat preparations and application submittals.
• Proficiency in CAD software and field data collection software to complete work assignments required.
• Experience with Carlson Survey and Leica survey equipment preferred.
• Drone pilot license and experience with photogrammetric surveys a plus.
• Professional Land Surveyor license (PLS) in Montana or the ability to obtain licensure in Montana.
• 5-10 years of land surveying experience.
• Strong work ethic, organizational skills, and ability to work well with others in a team.
Compensation & Benefits
• Annual salary $78,000 to $96,000 depending on experience.
• Performance based year end bonus.
• 15 days paid leave first year, increasing one day per year thereafter for the next 5 years.
• 6 paid holidays per year.
• $450 per month employer contribution toward health insurance.
• $100 per month employer contribution toward health savings account.
• 15% company SEP IRA annual contribution after one year of employment.