Professional Civil Engineer
Alpine Surveying & Engineering, Inc. is seeking a Mid to Senior Level Civil Engineer to join our growing team. This position will provide project management on a variety of civil engineering projects.
We are a small, local company and have provided Civil Engineering and Land Surveying services to the Bozeman area since 2002. We are seeking a candidate who thrives in a small company environment and will provide personalized professional services to our established local client base. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work well with others, be an integral member of the team and perform a wide variety of civil engineering tasks.
• Act as client service manager/project manager to provide design and permitting on a variety of civil engineering projects.
• Prepare a wide variety of work products including construction plans for water, sanitary sewer, and storm drainage piping systems, roadway plans, site plans and grading plans for residential and commercial development.
• Perform construction phase services including construction administration services, inspection, and submittal review.
• Proficiency in CAD software, Excel, Word and a variety of engineer modeling software to complete work assignments required.
• Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Engineering Technology.
• Professional Engineering license (PE) in Montana.
• 5-10 years of civil engineering experience related to site design, land development and municipal facilities.
• Proficiency with CAD software. Experience with Carlson Software a plus.
• Strong work ethic, organizational skills, and ability to work well with others in a team.
Compensation & Benefits
• Annual salary $80,000 to $96,000 depending on experience.
• Performance based year end bonus.
• 15 days paid leave first year, increasing one day per year thereafter for the next 5 years.
• 6 paid holidays per year.
• $450 per month employer contribution toward health insurance.
• $100 per month employer contribution toward health savings account.
• 15% company SEP IRA annual contribution after one year of employment.